Academic Advisory Board
The Academic Advisory Board provides well-informed advice and guidance on constantly enhancing the quality of the PGDHM programme so that the course content, curriculum and pedagogy are up-to-date, providing holistic and enriched learning to the students. The Board also ensures that the felt-needs of the industry are adequately addressed in the Programme on an ongoing basis. The composition of the Board is as follows:
Chairman – Program Academic Advisory Board
Dr. K. Subbarao, FRCR, FACR, FICP, FSASMA, FCCP, FICR, FCGP, Former Director/ Vice-Chancellor, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Padma Bhushan Dr Nageshwar Reddy, Chairman, Asian Institute of Gastroenterology
- Dr Raju Narayanaswamy, Principal Secretary to Government of Kerala and Guest Faculty at ASCI PGDHM
- Lt. Col. (Retd.) Dr K Bhaskara Reddy, Former Registrar (Supdt.) of General Hospiital, Leh-Ladakh, Former Commanding Officer 60 AFMSD (Jallandhar), Former CGM, Medinova Diagnostics and Former Principal of Medinova Training & Research Institute, Hyderabad.
- Dr. K Ramakrishna, Advisor, College Medical Unit & PGDHM Programme.
- Dr. Valli Manickam, Dean of Training Programmes.
- Dr. Subodh Kandamuthan, Centre Director, Centre for Healthcare Management, ASCI.(Member Secretary of the Board).
- Dr Bhawna Gulati Muradia, Associate Professor, Centre for Healthcare Management, ASCI