Admission Policy and Procedure
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
- A valid score from any one of the Management Admission Tests approved by the AICTE, viz. MAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ ATMA.
- Candidates with experience, Candidates appearing for their final year examination of Bachelor’s degree or waiting for the final year results in the current year are also eligible to apply. Such candidates will be given provisional admission and will have to produce proof of graduation within two months of the start of the programme, which is typically in July every year.
Selection & Admission
- Selection is based on a combination of such factors as Academic credentials, Management Admission Test score, Performance in Personal Interview (PI), Demonstrated interest in the healthcare management, Communication skills etc.
- Candidates are required to bring original documents for verification at the time of PI.
- Candidates shortlisted for admission are invited for PI at Hyderabad. More Centres for holding the selection process might also be considered, based on need.
How to Apply
- Application form is available on the ASCI website http://www.asci.org.in – which may be downloaded, duly filled and sent to the address mentioned below along with a non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) drawn in favour of Administrative Staff College of India, so as to reach the Centre for Healthcare Management, ASCI, latest by the last date mentioned in the brochure.
- Candidates may also get in touch with the Centre for Healthcare Management, ASCI for the application form and for any additional information.
ContactsCentre for Healthcare Management
Administrative Staff College of India,
College Park Campus,
Banjara Hills, Road No. #3
Hyderabad – 500 034.